Museum of Interactive Art Halloween Workshops
Make and Take/Collaborate Halloween Costumes, Toys and Decorations Inspired by the Multiverse.?
Make and Take/Collaborate Interactive Art Projects Such As:
1. Original Character Costume Creation - Who would you be in a parallel reality? A space pirate, a forest fairy or some mashup of pop culture characters? Costume elements and art materials will invite you to create freely.?
2. Build-a-Beast Toy Workshop - Every multiversal character needs a pet sidekick. Assemble a unique toy from a selection of heads, bodies, and limbs. Put a dinosaur head on a barbie, turn a hot-wheel into a mini parade float, Give a baby doll action hero limbs, Build-a-Beast.?
3. Spirit World Projector and Decal Making Photo Booth - Create and collage transparent images on windows, projecting fantastical spirit creatures and spirit worlds onto a photo-op backdrop.?
4. Haunted Cardboard Castle - Fort building area with big boxes, blankets and haunted house decor.?
5. Cyborg Part Making - Press foil on your body, then glue on images for super abilities.?
6. Puppet Pen Making - Never lose your pen again, make a puppet pen.?
7. Collective Collage - Cocreate a collaborative collage with images and glue.?
8. Automatic 3D Portraits - Press foil to your face to make an instant 3D self-portrait.?
9. Mutivers-o-matic - Make a multiverse with bubbles and project them on the walls.?
10. Pet Portal - Add images to vortex bottles to create your own worlds with real wormholes.?
11. Multiversascope- Create a world in a tube with landscapes from magazines.
12. Fridge Magnet Collage - make your own fridge magnet from any image and play with an ever-changing collage of these images.?
13. DIY Face Paint - Face paint and a mirror opens a world of identities.?
14. Pet Rock Making - Glue mixed up face features from people and animals on rocks.?